- Do you have what you need to make the journey?
- Do you have a vehicle ready for the journey?
- Do you have a compass to keep you on course?
- Do you have strategies to help when you get off course?
- Do you have the ability to redirect your journey to a different destination if needed?
So let’s take a deeper look at what you need to make the journey. An anchor represents the need for something we take on your journey that offers safety and stability while riding the rough waters and the winds of change.
Do you know the most important questions you have to ask yourself before navigating any change?
- How do you respond to change?
- Why do you fail at change?
- Why is change so hard?
- What are ways we resist change?
- How does our brain respond to change?
- What social science offers us in understanding personal change?
- What are your “ITS”- invisible trespassers?